- Common Name : Chestnut Bob
- Scientific Name : Iambrix salsala (Moore)
- Family : HESPERIIDAE
- Wingspan : 26-30mm
- Colour : Dark brown overlaid with orange scales, silver spot at the centre on the underside of the hind wing enclosed in a thin black ring.
- Habit : It frequents in natural openings, edges and clearings in the evergreen, semi-evergreen forests and moist deciduous forests. Basks with its wings closed, flies close to ground and not very fast, staple diet is nectar. It feeds mostly from smaller flowers like Phaulopsis dorsiflora, Sida rhombifolia, Polygonum spp., Dicliptera spp.
- Larval Host Plants : Bambusa arundinaceae
- Location : Throughout West Bengal