- Common Name : Common Mime
- Scientific Name : Papilio Clytia (Linnaeus)
- Family : PAPILIONIDAE
- Wingspan : 90-120mm
- Colour : This tail-less Swallowtail has two forms: Clytia and Dissimilis, in both the sexes. The Clytia is dark brown with two series of white spots at the edges of its wings.
- Habit : Clytia form mimics the Common Indian Crow and Dissimilis form mimics the Blue Tiger. It flies with a continuous fluttering of its wings, much like the Blue Tiger. Flies both near the ground and in the canopy. Basks with its wings spread flat or closed. Feeds mainly from flowers of shrubs and small trees.
- Larval Host Plants : Litsea chinensis, Cinnamonum camphora, Cinnamonum macrocarpum
- Location : Throughout West Bengal