Common Spotted Flat
- Common Name : Common Spotted Flat
- Scientific Name : Celaenorrhinus leucocera (Kollar)
- Family : HESPERIIDAE
- Wingspan : 45-55mm
- Colour : Dark brown with a series of large, semi-transparent white spots across the fore wing, which are joine to each other.
- Habit : It keeps very close to ground. Usually settles on the underside of leaves, flies close to the ground. When active, it alternates between sun and shade; it flies fast and low; It visits flowers and its long proboscis permits it to feed from flowers having long tubular corollas.
- Larval Host Plants : Asystasia gangetica, Ecbolium linguistrinum, Eranthemum roseum, Carvia callosa, Thelepaepale ixiocephala
- Location : Throughout West Bengal