- Common Name : Forest Quaker
- Scientific Name : Pithecops corvus (Fruhstorfer)
- Family : LYCAENIDAE
- Wingspan : 18-21mm
- Colour : UN white with dark apex and no basal marking, a prominant black costal spot and usually a naroow post-discal band on UNH.
- Habit : Prefers well forested areas, weak flier, low, near ground. Seen on the wings in April and Sept. to Nov. in Terai up to 700m. Males settle on damp patches. Visits flowers.
- Larval Host Plants : Data deficient.
- Location : North Bengal