- Common Name : Gram Blue
- Scientific Name : Euchrysops cnejus (Fabricius)
- Family : LYCAENIDAE
- Wingspan : 25-33mm
- Colour : The Gram Blue is a tailed, light grey butterfly marked with thin lines and spots. In the male upper surface of the wings is pale violet-blue. The female is predominantly brown with scanty blue scaling at the base of its wings.
- Habit : Found in dry areas. It is fond of sunshine, flies very close to ground, weak flier, fond of collecting nectar from tiny flowers like Tridax, Alternanthera etc.
- Larval Host Plants : Butea monosperma, Pisum sativum, Vigna cylindrica, Cicer arietinum etc.
- Location : Throughout West Bengal