Indian Awl King
- Common Name : Indian Awl King
- Scientific Name : Choaspes benjaminii ()
- Family : HESPERIIDAE
- Wingspan : 50-60mm
- Colour : Male UP shining indigo blue, unmarked, with a basal overlay of bluish purple hairs. UP of female shining green, overlaid with bluish grey hairs. In both sexes, UPH has a black border to the tornal area and a bright orange fringe extending up to torment.
- Habit : Hill dweller, not found below 1000 m, seen upto 2400 m. Attracted to flowers, bird droppings and damp patches. Remains in shade during daytime.
- Larval Host Plants : Meliosma pungens, Sabia campanulata.
- Location : Throughout West Bengal