Large Oak Blue
- Common Name : Large Oak Blue
- Scientific Name : Narathura amantes (Hewitson)
- Family : LYCAENIDAE
- Wingspan : 45-50mm
- Colour : Upperside briliant mettalic blue, Underside pale brown with dark brown spots that are outlined in white.
- Habit : It is common in dry deciduous and semi-evergreen forests, most active during post monsoon days, restless during its visits to the wet soil; when disturbed suddenly shoots into the air very fast, remains active until late in the evening.
- Larval Host Plants : Terminalia alata, Terminalia catapa, Terminalia catapa, Lagerstroemia reginae, Xylia xylocarpa, etc.
- Location : Throughout West Bengal