- Common Name : Magpie Crow
- Scientific Name : Euploea radamanthus (Moore)
- Family : NYMPHALIDAE
- Wingspan : 80-90mm
- Colour : Male upperside blue on black background, large white discal spots on both the wings.
- Habit : A beautiful butterfly found in forested areas. Males visit flowers, moist patches and salt patches, seems to be territorial, remain in the same area through out the day; attracted by flowers like Ageratum, Lantana etc. Recorded at Jayanty/BTR and Gorumara NP.
- Larval Host Plants : Ichnocarpus spp., Ficus spp.
- Location : North Bengal