Orange Oak Leaf
- Common Name : Orange Oak Leaf
- Scientific Name : Kallima inachus (Bdv.)
- Family : NYMPHALIDAE
- Wingspan : 85-110mm
- Colour : Upperside dark violet-blue with orange discal band and broad black band on the forewing.
- Habit : Generally found in the heavily forested area. They settled on the twig or branch, with their wings closed when they resembles like dried leaf, hence the name Oakleaf. When disturbed flies fast in zigzag manner. Visits damp patches. Photographed at Samsing.
- Larval Host Plants : Strobilanthes capitatas
- Location : North Bengal