Small Salmon Arab
- Common Name : Small Salmon Arab
- Scientific Name : Colotis amata (Fabricius)
- Family : PIERIDAE
- Wingspan : 35-50mm
- Colour : Salmon pink UP in both sexes. UPF with black costal border touching black spot at end-cell.
- Habit : Prefers drier and coastal habitats where its food plants grow. Rarely found in forests, never on high hills.Likes sunny situations. On the wing almost throughout the year. Weak, fluttering, but directional flight close to ground. Comes to flowers. Recorded at Sankarpur coastal area (near Digha)
- Larval Host Plants : Salvadora persica, Salvadora oleoides, Azima tetracantha.
- Location : South West Bengal