- Common Name : Spot Swordtail
- Scientific Name : Graphium nomius (Esper)
- Family : PAPILIONIDAE
- Wingspan : 75-90mm
- Colour : Easily identifiable due to its long, sword like straight tails on its hind wings; the species is white with a broad, white-spotted brown (underside) or black (upperside) outer wing margin of both its wings and additional bands on the wing.
- Habit : It is common in dry summer months and in deciduous forests. Settles on wet sand in the forest streams to mud-puddle. Flight is swift and straight; It visits flowers of shrubs and large trees.
- Larval Host Plants : Polyalthia longifolia, Miliusa tomentosum, Miliusa velutina
- Location : Throughout West Bengal