- Common Name : Striped Albatross
- Scientific Name : Appias libythea (Swinhoe)
- Family : PIERIDAE
- Wingspan : 50-60mm
- Colour : Dusky white to yellowish with black or brown stripes. Two forms are found (i) libythea & (ii) Olferna
- Habit : Habit is more like Common Gull and Pioneer; they are fond of flowers like Lantana, Eupatorium etc., flies fast, males often seen drinking water from wet soil; found in dry deciduous forest and in bushy undergrowth of scrub jungles.
- Larval Host Plants : Cleome rutidosperma, Bombax ceiba
- Location : Throughout West Bengal