Striped Blue Crow
- Common Name : Striped Blue Crow
- Scientific Name : Euploea mulciber (Cr.)
- Family : NYMPHALIDAE
- Wingspan : 90-100mm
- Colour : Glossy black, upper forewings with blue gloss and with discal, marginal and sub-marginal spots.
- Habit : Commonest of Danaids. Flies about 1-6 m above the ground. Found in almost all types of terrains, prefers forested areas. Attracted to flowers like Ageratum conyzoides, Lantana camara, â€˜Katusâ€™ etc. They are also attracted to dung, urine, salt sources, wet rocks and damp patches.
- Larval Host Plants : Ichnocarpus spp., Narium oliender, Ficus spp.
- Location : North Bengal