- Common Name : Tailed Jay
- Scientific Name : Graphium agamemnon (Linnaeus)
- Family : PAPILIONIDAE
- Wingspan : 85-100mm
- Colour : Black with apple-green spots and streaks on wings.
- Habit : Flight is straight and dashing. Visits flowers particularly of Lantana, Poinsettia etc. Very common in most urban areas, possibly because of its food plant (Polyalthia longifolia).
- Larval Host Plants : Polyalthia longifolia, Michelia champaka, Annona squamosa, Annona reticulata, Polyalthia suberosa
- Location : Throughout West Bengal