Tiny Grass Blue
- Common Name : Tiny Grass Blue
- Scientific Name : Zizula hylax (Fab.)
- Family : LYCAENIDAE
- Wingspan : 16-24mm
- Colour : Dirty white with fine black spots.
- Habit : Second smallest butterfly in our country, prefers moist, yet open and sunny places in the grassland, deciduous and evergreen forests, weak flier, after settling it sways all its four wings from side to side, remains within half a metre from the ground.
- Larval Host Plants : Hygrophila auriculata, Strobilanthes spp., Lantana camara.
- Location : Throughout West Bengal