White-edged Blue Baron
- Common Name : White-edged Blue Baron
- Scientific Name : Euthalia phemius (Doubleday)
- Family : NYMPHALIDAE
- Wingspan : 65-70mm
- Colour : UP of male dark brown with white discal streaks near costa forming an irregular shape.
- Habit : Prefers forests in heavy rainfall regions. Strong flier. Attracted to overripe fruits and visits damp patches. Flies at low elevations between 300 and 1500m in May and from Aug to Nov. Recorded from Samsing.
- Larval Host Plants : Nephelium litchi
- Location : North Bengal