- Common Name : Zebra Blue
- Scientific Name : Syntarucus plinius (Fabricius)
- Family : LYCAENIDAE
- Wingspan : 22-30mm
- Colour : The black and white â€˜zebraâ€™ pattern on the underside of the wings is unique and this at once confirms its identity.
- Habit : It is common in dry deciduous and semi-evergreen forests or their edges. It is quick on the wing; flutters close to a twig, once settled it allows approaching closely.
- Larval Host Plants : Albizzia lebbek, Plumbago zeylanica, Mimosa sp., Sesbania bispinosa, Dyerophytum indicum etc.
- Location : Throughout West Bengal